Next School Council Meeting: Thursday 30 July 2020
Parents and Carers are welcome and encouraged to attend School Council meetings.
This is a great opportunity for you to find out more about your school Council.
No experience is necessary to join the Council. What you do need is an interest in the school and the desire to work in partnership with others to help shape the school’s future. If you have an interest in nominating to join the school Council please contact the school to discuss further.
About Our School Council
East Waikiki Primary School has an active and diligent School Council. The duties of the East Waikiki School Council are to:
- Establish and review the schools objectives, priorities and policy directions.
- Planning of financial arrangements to fund these objectives, priorities and directions.
- Evaluating the schools performance in achieving them.
- Formulating codes of conduct for students in the school.
- Promote the school in the community.
- Approve financial items relevant for the students of our school.
Chair: Tanya Sander
P & C Representative: To Be Announced
Community Representative: To be Announced
Parent Representatives: Rob Willmott, Renae Powell, Melanie Size, Shinemol Madhu
Staff Representatives: Serena Brodie-Hall, Jenny Hill, Brendon Abel, Annelise Taylor, Tabitha Darlington
Principal: Peter Glendenning