East Waikiki Primary School has an active and diligent School Council. The duties of the East Waikiki School Council are to:
- Establish and review the schools objectives, priorities and policy directions.
- Planning of financial arrangements to fund these objectives, priorities and directions.
- Evaluating the schools performance in achieving them.
- Formulating codes of conduct for students in the school.
- Promote the school in the community.
- Approve financial items relevant for the students of our school.
Chair: Tanya Sander
P & C Representative: To Be Announced
Community Representative: To be Announced
Parent Representatives: Rob Willmott, Renae Powell, Melanie Size, Shinemol Madhu
Staff Representatives: Serena Brodie-Hall, Jenny Hill, Brendon Abel, Annelise Taylor, Tabitha Darlington
Principal: Peter Glendenning
Next School Council Meeting: Thursday 30 July 2020
Parents and Carers are welcome and encouraged to attend School Council meetings.